Montenegro is the pearl of the Mediterranean. Unique in many ways, it is situated in the south of the Adriatic.Located on the Balkan peninsula in Southeastern part of Europe, the country boasts the magnificent Adriatic Coast, amazing Lakes, five National Parks and mesmerizing Mountains.
This small, but extremely beautiful country is bordered by Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Podgorica is Montenegro’s capital city – and just a few hours flight from all main European countries.
Blessed with character, natural beauty, good infrastructure, snow peaks and coastal towns, Podgorica is quickly becoming a tourist hot-spot. In 30 minutes by car you can reach some of the city’s picturesque coastal towns or the National Park Skadar Lake, which is spread over 400km².
CentreVille Hotel & Experiences is strategically located at The Capital Plaza Complex– within the main administrative and business centre of Podgorica. The complex is a new, modern and unique centre of residential and business – a hub which hosts all the major national and international institutions and organisations. Here, you're just a short walking distance from the biggest shopping centre in the country. Only 15 minutes away from the Podgorica Airport. And merely 10 minutes away from the train and bus stations.
DID YOU KNOW...
- In 1992, Montenegro was officially declared an ecological state and it is the only country of that kind in the world
- Montenegro's National Park, Biogradska Gora, is one of the few remaining rainforests in Europe. This rainforest is home to numerous plant life and animals
- Within Podgorica there is an extensive green space making Podgorica one of the “most green” European cities. The Park of Njegoš and the Park of Karađorđe are the oldest parks in the city
- Located near the city center, Brdo Gorica is a popular walking spot and a paradise for people who enjoy recreation. At the peak of the mountain there are magnificent panoramic views over the city and in the heart of the forest, sports-recreation courts can be found.
- Lake Skadar is a wild wonder waiting to be explored. A vast freshwater lake straddling the borders of Albania and Montenegro and surrounded by dramatic karst mountains, its mirrored waters, rocky shores and wetlands play host to a myriad of wildlife with more than 260 species of birds, traditional fishing villages, islet monasteries and pristine beaches.